Powered By Blogger

Friday, 17 July 2015

Back again!

Continuing the creation of AllisonWonderland'z saga..

Back  again!

It seems the combination of Bi-Polar & Agoraphobia
(along with my association of Panic &/or Anxiety Attacks) is just too much.
 
Thank goodness I am retired, for I do not see how people working could manage a job & if there was a family to support, I just don't see how anyone could also manage it. 
 
So, a blessing that I am retired & owe very little in my life now.
 
However, it seems so very difficult to manage to go on.
I only get out (past my locked gate) once a month to my trustee Psychologist & manage this by driving myself. 
I no longer can get in a car with someone else driving,
 & the latest has been I cannot turn right in a car - quite hopeless, I admit.
 
BETTER  NEWS:
 
My home craft of crocheting & sometimes sewing, really helps keep me going.  It's the combination of beautiful & colourful yarns & fabrics with my interpretation of what I make, that keeps me going.
I was so fortunate this month, to receive a huge carton of gorgeous wool & yarns from a friend who had a selection of coloured yarns, left from her late, adult daughter.  Unfortunately she had passed away & left so much craft work, but most fortunately for me, I have been able to put the yarns etc. to good use. 
I have found 2 active charities that badly need beanies & small clothes for their babies. 
I was asked to make beanies for tiny premature babies,
 so have easily crocheted over 200 (so far).
 
I think being creative, - whether one makes handiwork, writes, invents, cooks or is a artist or is busy out in the garden is wonderful for us.  
Colour, being creative,
is surely beneficial for our minds.
Good luck for finding your own creative hobby! 

No comments: