Sadly, almost my last day ~
Tonight, most family members came around to share their regular
Tuesday Night Roast & say "Good~bye" to me.
If I haven't seen them tonight, they will be calling tomorrow to say "Bye".
Next time I see everyone, there will be 3 more newborn babies!
Of course, sharing my sister's South Island adventure with them has been enormous fun & we have had lots of laughs together,
while peering at our array of tell~tale photos along the way.
Will be writing more on our travels & last few days in Auckland.
I think I have just about mastered the art of making my luggage stretch
while carrying heavy gear in my Duty Free bags.
I'll let you know if this works!
I was 28.6 k over on my suitcase alone,
from Queenstown to Auckland flight,
so needed to lighten the load, somewhat, didn't I?
Off to sleep in a moment, it's quiet out there,
now that the local 'cat woman'
has called for her many neighbourhood felines.
I imagine she feeds them or else they keep her warm at night...
Be back in touch soon...
Continuing the creation of AllisonWonderland'z saga...

No comments:
Post a Comment