Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

So, what's the holiday like?

 So, just what is our holiday like?

Despite being quite pedantic about informing 
Centrelink, Telstra, new Internet Banking setup,
& Travel Insurance about our leaving for New Zealand for a holiday ~ 
far from it ~
everyone one of them has let us down ~

Reminders when we had pre~paid our Accounts,
Centrelink annoyingly sending emails when they know 
I am resting with my Carer for a peaceful change,
Bank annoying by not replying for 11 days (so far)
re me needing to access new Password 
(which I thought I had remembered),
& the notion that OZ & NZ are reciprocal with health services 
is incorrect ~ I've had to pay my way ~ 
(I was born & lived 40 years here) 
~ & if it hadn't been for taking out our own Travel Insurance, not sure where we would be...!

& spent days communicating with incorrect Insurance Company ~ (they have similar names)
~ my fault ~ did that make me mad!!

Perhaps our holiday will start now that the 
weather has cleared after 3 weeks & we can see sunshine!!

 Continuing the creation of AllisonWonderland'z saga...

No comments: